Chương Trình Tuyển Dụng Của P&G Dành Cho Sinh Viên Năm Cuối / Mới Tốt Nghiệp Hè 2017
As a “build-from-within” organization, our people primarily start at entry-level Manager role and then progress throughout the company. So, when we make a job offer, it’s with the expectation that you will grow into one of our future leaders. And to enable you reach there, you’ll work alongside and be mentored and coached by exceptionally talented P&G leaders at every turn.
- Sales Manager: To lead our business at the front-line across cities and regions. Mobility and readiness to relocate to new places is a must to succeed in Sales.
- Manufacturing: Starting as a Process Engineer, your role will include but not limit to leading technical projects in P&G Manufacturing site; fully responsible for Line performance at lowest cost and highest efficiency,…
- Final year students who will be graduating in year 2017 OR Fresh graduates with maximum 3 years of full-time working experience
- Strong leadership skill shown via your extra-curriculum activities; part-time jobs; start-up projects, …
- Good English communication & critical thinking
- Never take any P&G tests within latest 12 months
- Sales: All majors are welcomed to apply
- Manufacturing: Major in Electrical; Automation; Mechanical; Chemical; Industrial System Engineering; or related majors